Tired of doing the same old things in Lagos? Naija Nomads has put together a couple of things to make our Lagos more exciting. Some you may have heard of, others you probably aren't aware can be done in Lagos. Please feel
Free to suggest and give us more options of things you think we might have missed. We will update the list from time to time! Enjoy! For more travel inspirations visit the blog naijanomads.com
1. SECRET CINEMA : This is an outdoor cinema company organizes MovieNics (Movies + Picnics) in various locations around Lagos for N1,000. All you need do is bring a bottle, food and a blanket! This is definitely a fun alternative to going to a regular cinema
2. SOCIAL PAINTING: Social Painting requires no artistic skill or creativity as there is an instructor to guide you every step of the way. It's a perfect way to relax after a stressful work day.
3.ROLLER SKATING: When I found D-cube roller skating rink on the internet, I was so excited. Located at the Funderland Mall, 16-18, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos, this first of its kind roller skating rink is and you pay a fee to use their facilities.
4 KAYAKING: Kayaking in Lagos is relatively new and everyone seems to have caught the bug. It's really refreshing and your upper body is in for a work out. Ditch the gym one Saturday morning and go kayaking instead.
5. SCUBA DIVING: Scuba Lagos got registered an official PADI Dive Resort on 10th August, 2016. It's the first dive resort in Nigeria and they take diving lessons.
6. PAINT BALL/BUBBLE SOCCER: Looking for team bonding activities, Nigeria ultimate paintball at Magodo is the perfect place to go.
7. SURFING: I discovered Godspower on CNN African voices and I couldn't contain my excitement when I watched his interview. He is a man with big dreams and has opened up a surfing school for people interested in surfing to learn.
8. FISHING TRIP: Fishing requires great patience and if you do not have this virtue then it's best not to trying this. Big fishing game Lagos will take you to the south of Lagos, maximum 20 miles off shore, for a full day fishing adventure.
9. VISIT THE AQUARIUM: the aquarium gallery at Olosa street in Victoria island is the perfect place for lovers of sea life. The aquarium houses various type of fishes, birds and turtles.
10. SPEND THE NIGHT AT CABIN: I discovered this cabin on my last trip to takwa bay. If you are looking for an outdoor experience, this is definitely the perfect place for you
WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 funny attributes that suggests that you might be African or have African roots
In case of any omission, errors, suggestions or requests, you can drop these in the comment box below